Friday, January 1, 2010

2010

2010. I have a lot of hopes for this year. Last night Hubby and I wished on the moon for the same thing. We actually made it to midnight, which is still surprising me this morning.

I didn't make a resolution, but if I had to make one I would say that I want to deal with this baby making process with as much grace as possible. I hope to stay positive, although I know I won't always feel that way. I want to stay close to my husband, and I will work to make sure this keeps us close instead of tearing us apart. I want to appreciate my family and friends who are supportive of me. I want to be a kinder person.

Today I am making black-eyed peas with greens and cornbread. Nothing like a southern tradition to bring prosperity in the New Year!

Wishing peace and happiness for all in 2010.

1 comment:

  1. I wish you peace and happiness too Jenny. (Hug)

    ReplyDelete