Saturday, November 14, 2009

Homesick

I just have to verbalize the series of recent events that is my life. I am away from home at a conference, and I have once again realized that I am a homebody. This hotel smells very strange, and not in a good way. The water in the shower is barely lukewarm. This morning the hair dryer in the room had some sort of burning explosion in my hand. There are no restaurants remotely close to here. Last night I got lost trying to find dinner. My room is directly under the bar, which last night seemed to have a 90's stomping theme. Also, my butt really hurts from sitting so much listening to lectures. I have insomnia from being away from my husband and dogs.
Whew, that's a lot of complaining.
I feel a little better.
On a positive note, I hardly ever watch TV but I've been watching this show called Bones tonight and I think I may be hooked.
I can't wait to go home tomorrow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment